Sunday, May 25, 2008

My brother got married

Its hard to believe that my youngest brother Jim's wedding has come and gone. My brother Jeff and his wife Nancy stayed at our house in Jersey and rode with us to the wedding at the VFW in Quakertown. It was a small casual ceremony with about 50 guests. There was a DJ turning out all my favorite dance tunes and open bar. But the ratio of Mennonite non-dancers to dancing fiends like me was pretty high, so often it was only me, Nancy, and my new nephew Nathan on the dance floor turning this party out. Below are a few select photos, but you can see the whole album by clicking here. I remember last year when we told the Landis family about the adoption, Jim's fiance Christina asked whether we would have our baby by their wedding. I told her absolutely, unless something goes terribly wrong :-(









Nathan and I made sure there was ham on the menu

No comments: