Its hard to believe 1 month ago we took our first trip to that little orphanage outside of Hanoi and held our daughter for the first time. She hated both of us! Now Bố is the greatest thing since sliced bread and I am an acceptable alternative when Bố goes to work. Although she has never kissed either one of us, the dog has received some kisses. She even applies chapstick to his little black lips. So maybe by Christmas, we will be getting a little sugar with our Vietnamese coffee! Ahhh, I'm also reminiscing about how warm it was over there...
Friday, November 21, 2008
1 Month Anniversary
Posted by
Barbit
at
7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Barbara I never miss your writing in the blogs, your daughter is really beautiful.
I wish you all the best for all of you
Pablo
what an eventful month it has been. You guys already have changed so much, just between my three visits. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your evolving family.
Lots of love over the holiday!!
Georgie
Post a Comment