Bad Santa! Those kids in Vietnam got the shaft for the second year. NORAD checks santa's progress on Christmas Eve and even posts videos from some cities. Its really cute. But for some reason he never stops in Hanoi or Saigon. He stoped twice in Cambodia, once in Laos and Thailand, but nothing for poor little Vietnamese children. I will have to write NORAD an angry letter to change their software! Hehehehe. Merry Christmas to everyone!
Santa has stopped in Thailand, twice in Cambodia, now Laos, maybe Hanoi is next?!?
No! He high-tails it to interior China completely missing Vietnam. I'm glad I sent them that package of gifts since Santa dropped the ball.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Santa skips Vietnam 2 years in a row
Posted by
Barbit
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know it just occured to me that maybe Santa doesn't stop in Vietnam since they are served by Ông Noël?
NORAD has to get the Ong Noel tracking system up. Really! Get with the program!
Post a Comment