Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last night with American TV

The movers are coming tomorrow morning at 8am (!!!) and I am wondering how they are going to categorize and pack up all our crap in less than 24 hrs. It took us almost 3 hours this morning just to go through all the documents in our filing cabinet. There were so many things to shred that we broke the shredder. So this is our last night with TV and our couches...and our bed. Tomorrow night we will sleep on the air mattress and stare at the walls playing 20 questions, I guess. Here are some pics of Gianna in the snow. I convinced her to take a ride on the old Radio Flyer and found out she really likes eating snow. This might be the last post before we are on the other side. As I mentioned before, I'm working on a Germany blog and will post the address on this blog as soon as its up and running. Chào tạm biệt, USA.

2 comments:

kimberly salem said...

gianna is so cute playing in the snow :) best of luck with the big move!

Kirstie said...

This is such a mix of emotions... I am so sad for selfish reasons, but I am so happy for you three, ok 4 if you count Bruno, to have this great adventure! We will miss you greatly... have a safe flight! Call me if you need to talk when you get there!!!